What so special about our mattress?
- The nosda mattress Malaysia height (25cm) – it’s easy to prioritise comfort and design and ignore something as mundane as the height. According to Feng Shui expert Sally Painter, the height of your bed can determine the quality of your sleep, and therefore your mood, by the levels of ‘chi’ permitted. Chi is an ancient Chinese term which can be translated as energy. She suggests the chi needs to be able to flow around your bed. Too short a bed height can block this flow of energy, preventing you from a good night’s sleep. Whereas a tall bed frame can leave you vulnerable to high levels of energy and a restless night.
- Two layers of perforated breathable foam that keep me comfortable cool – I am actually a restless sleeper and overthinker, but now I find myself going to sleep right away.
- Best mattress for back pain come with five zones of support for proper spinal alignment – not only am I sleeping better, but also my children are sleeping better. Spinal support can ensure deep sleep and cozy nights always.
- Minimal Partner Disturbance – Nosda knows how much you hate being disturbed by your sleeping partner’s tossing and turning. There are layers specifically put together to make their best mattress with zero-motion transfer. Your children will no longer be disturbed in sleep when you co-sleeping with them.
- A sound night’s sleep is dependent on your choice of mattress, I recommend Nosda Original that has plush comfort for the cosiest sleep. What’s more, when Nosda mattress offers free shipping, 100-night risk-free trial, 10-year limited warranty and free pickup returns. On top of these, you can also do 3 monthly instalments with no interest or fees.